Archived Topic

BYU vs. SDSU video highlights

by collegefan09 · 2/26/2010

Advertisement
F
FurriousCougar
That sign about ancient aztec writing the book or mormon was hilarious haha.



Maybe a dumb question, but does anybody know what the song in that video is (also the same song they always play at the beginning of games)?
E
EM_Puma
I had hoped to see a replay of the game since I had Scouts Wednesday night. So last night I look on the mtn as to when it would be on. It was showing at 6 A.M (leaving for work), 12:30 P.M. (at work) and at 3 P.M. (still at work!). Now I'm sure there are just tons and tons of homemakers that are going to be so interested in seeing that game.



How lame is that to not have one showing of the recast of the game during the time when the majority of the fans are home?



So I guess this highlight film is about as good as it gets since I don't have CBS C nor DVR to have recorded it. I'm still living in the dark ages! Ugh!
M
Magnus Ver Magnusson
This is very unscientific, and I can't find anything on their broadcast schedule, but I swear KBYU replays games on Monday nights around 10:30. If you have access to that channel you could check it out.
B
BYULV
Or you could spend $29.99 and get one of those VCR things and record it . . . Its like an old fashioned DVR. There are lots of them at DI for just a couple of bucks too.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
BYULV wrote:
Or you could spend $29.99 and get one of those VCR things and record it . . . Its like an old fashioned DVR. There are lots of them at DI for just a couple of bucks too.


Oh I've just got to get around to threatening DirecTV that I'm going over to Dish and I'm sure they'll pony up a DVR to keep me. I can negotiate, but I just don't like doing it. I'm probably going to wait until after March Madness so if they push me, then I really will leave them--at least for a day or so. They have me by the short hairs living in Eagle Mt where we only have satelite, so it's Dish or Direct and only Direct has the mtn.
D
Dcr36
FurriousCougar: the song is "Genesis" by Justice.



3/4 of the album that it's off of has the EXACT SAME drum beat.
F
FurriousCougar
Dcr36 wrote:
FurriousCougar: the song is "Genesis" by Justice.



3/4 of the album that it's off of has the EXACT SAME drum beat.


lol, I figured they probably didn't switch it up much. Thanks.
B
bluesince82
Dcr36 wrote:
FurriousCougar: the song is "Genesis" by Justice.



3/4 of the album that it's off of has the EXACT SAME drum beat.


Beat me to it. It's not a bad album if you don't mind nodding your head up & down for about an hour.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.