Archived Topic

BYU/Utah's 2010 RB commits

by BigCougsFan · 2/26/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
I believe both schools landed some impressive RB's. Tell me your opinion on something... Who landed the better one???



Here's Utah's Lucky Radley who looks frickin' impressive! He's labeled as a safety on Scout.com, but he can run very well!

[youtube]VIF_9Z7dMu8[/youtube]
G
gmj81
I like Quezada's film better but he's not bad. I'm willing to bet that the pukes keep him as a safety though.
Q
QuarterbackU
He'll be "lucky" if he doesn't get hammered against the Cougars! ;)



I haven't seen enough of "Juice" to know how he's going to do.



This lucky kid looks like he has good size and really shifty but the most exciting highlight I've seen in a while is Drew Phillips. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised with Phillips, Immediately.



who knows though...
B
BigCougsFan
Here's one of our stud RB's... Drew Phillips. I love his speed.

[youtube]KlNDzvjiBIo[/youtube]



AND our other stud Josh Quezada

[youtube]59wgIsvzR5Q[/youtube]
M
Mars


I only care about Utah the week we beat them.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
I want Utah to be good every year. That way when we beat them, it hurts them badly and helps us more. honestly, it really is no thrill to beat a team that ends up 6-6 or 4-8. But it is nice to beat a 10-2 team, or better.
W
Wickchad
Lawboy wrote:
I want Utah to be good every year. That way when we beat them, it hurts them badly and helps us more. honestly, it really is no thrill to beat a team that ends up 6-6 or 4-8. But it is nice to beat a 10-2 team, or better.


I have no problem with Utah being 0-12 at the end of November as long as our win total has two digits...
K
KYCoug
Hey I can't wait for the Que and Drew show to begin!!!



Go Cougs!



L Hatton

Louisville KY
B
bigbluepuma
QuarterbackU wrote:
He'll be "lucky" if he doesn't get hammered against the Cougars! ;)



I haven't seen enough of "Juice" to know how he's going to do.



This lucky kid looks like he has good size and really shifty but the most exciting highlight I've seen in a while is Drew Phillips. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised with Phillips, Immediately.



who knows though...


When I look at a player like Phillips, I am reminded of Tony Dorsett; relatively small with great speed, and an all around good runner. When he was playing for the Dallas Cowboys, defenses might start feeling good about holding him down for several plays, but sooner or later, he'd break a big one, and another, and another.

I'm excited about Phillips. :)
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:


I only care about Utah the week we beat them.

That makes two of us. I really don't care who Utah has on their team.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Lawboy wrote:
I want Utah to be good every year. That way when we beat them, it hurts them badly and helps us more. honestly, it really is no thrill to beat a team that ends up 6-6 or 4-8. But it is nice to beat a 10-2 team, or better.


I just like to beat them anyway, every day, up & down, just beat them down!!!! Beat them evey time - all the time!!!

:crazy:
Q
Qman
I wonder if any of our running back recruits will get moved to defense positions?
B
BigCougsFan
Qman wrote:
I wonder if any of our running back recruits will get moved to defense positions?


Like Jerry Hughes of TCU??? I never would have imagined he would terrorize offenses when he was lining up behind their QB.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.