Archived Topic

Jaren Hall going pro?

by Fido · 12/1/2021

Advertisement
F
Fido
1466149146155380736
S
scott715
He needs more in game experience. You can't get that sitting on the bench in the pros.
B
byufan4ever
I'll never fault anyone for wanting to make a buck. He has his age against him. But I would think that another good/great season would really help his draft stock.
F
frdbtr
Most important recruiting the coaches will do this off season is to convince Jaren Hall and Tyler Algier to return for a NC run next year.
B
byufan4ever
frdbtr wrote:

Most important recruiting the coaches will do this off season is to convince Jaren Hall and Tyler Algier to return for a NC run next year.


Now if I was advising Allgeier I would actually tell him to go into the draft. I mean, as a BYU fan of course I want him to stay. But if he's 3rd round material he should go now. RBs can only take so many hits and that position generally has the shortest career lifespan. My armchair advice is for Hall to stay and Allgeier to go.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
byufan4ever wrote:


Most important recruiting the coaches will do this off season is to convince Jaren Hall and Tyler Algier to return for a NC run next year.


Now if I was advising Allgeier I would actually tell him to go into the draft. I mean, as a BYU fan of course I want him to stay. But if he's 3rd round material he should go now. RBs can only take so many hits and that position generally has the shortest career lifespan. My armchair advice is for Hall to stay and Allgeier to go.


He will probably go but think how good this offense would be with him back. He would shatter all of BYU's rushing records in only 3 years of play. The guy is the closest thing we have seen to Luke Staley and I would love to see him back.
B
byufan4ever
frdbtr wrote:


frdbtr wrote:

Most important recruiting the coaches will do this off season is to convince Jaren Hall and Tyler Algier to return for a NC run next year.


Now if I was advising Allgeier I would actually tell him to go into the draft. I mean, as a BYU fan of course I want him to stay. But if he's 3rd round material he should go now. RBs can only take so many hits and that position generally has the shortest career lifespan. My armchair advice is for Hall to stay and Allgeier to go.


He will probably go but think how good this offense would be with him back. He would shatter all of BYU's rushing records in only 3 years of play. The guy is the closest thing we have seen to Luke Staley and I would love to see him back.


No doubt that as a fan I would love to have him back. But I think he has to go pro. That's what the realist/analyst in me says.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.