Archived Topic

BYU vs SDSU

by BroncoBot · 11/13/2021

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
impressed with the new size we have at BYU. Barcello/Lucas make for a very good backcourt. Lucas knows how to feed the post better than about anyone I can remember at BYU.



Good vibes today.
B
BroncoBot
Traore looks like he could be the best big BYU has ever had if pope can develop him. Great natural instincts.
B
BroncoBot
lucas - traore seem to have some good chemistry.
B
BroncoBot
BYU could have played so much better. Didn't do great with aztecs pressure. but a lot of potential here.
Advertisement
S
scott715
That game is probably how Big12 games will go. A lot of banging.
B
BroncoBot
scott715 wrote:

That game is probably how Big12 games will go. A lot of banging.

Fortunately, BYU looks to have some real bangers this year.
B
BroncoBot
Someone who I'd like to see pick up the intensity is Johnson. Looked kinda lost and passive most of his playing time.
T
tmoney35
I don't follow recruiting at all, so I didn't even know Traore existed before the season started. What an awesome surprise he has been! It sucks what happened to Harward and I REALLY hope it's not a career ender, but Traore has taken advantage of the opportunity.



If Lucas and Barcello continue to improve their chemistry together, they are going to be unstoppable on the floor as the season progressive. This team in general is just going to get better and better as the new pieces figure out their roles and get comfortable with them.



Also, if Lohner could remember how to shoot, that would be extremely helpful!
N
nuk13
tmoney35 wrote:

I don't follow recruiting at all, so I didn't even know Traore existed before the season started. What an awesome surprise he has been! It sucks what happened to Harward and I REALLY hope it's not a career ender, but Traore has taken advantage of the opportunity.



If Lucas and Barcello continue to improve their chemistry together, they are going to be unstoppable on the floor as the season progressive. This team in general is just going to get better and better as the new pieces figure out their roles and get comfortable with them.



Also, if Lohner could remember how to shoot, that would be extremely helpful!


What happened to Harward. I consider him an important part off the team. We need his height, skill and power.
Advertisement
T
tmoney35
nuk13 wrote:


I don't follow recruiting at all, so I didn't even know Traore existed before the season started. What an awesome surprise he has been! It sucks what happened to Harward and I REALLY hope it's not a career ender, but Traore has taken advantage of the opportunity.



If Lucas and Barcello continue to improve their chemistry together, they are going to be unstoppable on the floor as the season progressive. This team in general is just going to get better and better as the new pieces figure out their roles and get comfortable with them.



Also, if Lohner could remember how to shoot, that would be extremely helpful!


What happened to Harward. I consider him an important part off the team. We need his height, skill and power.


All I've heard is a "cardiovascular issue" with no specifics on the condition or timeframe to return
S
scott715
Virus in his heart. He is out for awhile. It could be the end of his career.
B
BroncoBot
scott715 wrote:

Virus in his heart. He is out for awhile. It could be the end of his career.


Hey scott, any source on this?
S
scott715
They talked about it on the tv pregame show.
Advertisement
S
scott715
It is twitter so just a rumor at this point. Don't know if it is vaccine related.
B
BroncoBot
probably best to not trust internet rumors for now. However, that's too bad. I watched the scrimmage when his teammates had to essentially carry him to the locker room. Hope he's ok. He'd have made a difference on this team. The other bigs are playing great, but BYU has a nasty habit of bigs being in foul trouble. An extra 5 fouls a game could go a long ways, potentially.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.