Archived Topic

I Feel Dirty

by 1967cougar · 11/12/2021

Advertisement
1
1967cougar
I just read the PK article about BYU pilfering recruits from Utah. Years ago I made a vow to never read a PK article again. I just now broke it. I feel dirty and have lost my self-respect.



Does anyone know of any remedies?
J
jadesroom
I made the same mistake. The word pilfer is used as clickbait. He tries unsuccessfully to justify the word in his article. The doofus seems to have forgotten that college athletes are going to attend the school that is best for themselves. Pilfering has nothing to do with it.
F
Fido
What's funny is KSL has already turned off comments in the story as Utah fans are in there whining that Coach Pope is illegally promising kids huge NIL deals for coming to BYU and that is the only reason they are choosing BYU. No evidence to back that up of course.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.