Archived Topic

Washington State coach fired

by BroncoBot · 10/19/2021

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
WAshington State head coach nick rolovich fired.



Should be a good thing for BYU, we'll see....
B
BroncoBot
Mark Durrant makes a good point, will the players even play? we could be out a game on saturday.
S
SpiffCoug
We could use a bye week. I'd be ok with it being cancelled or possibly postponed.
N
nuk13
He refused the covid shot. So much for living in the land of the free.
G
Guest
I won't accept this game being postponed. It's played as scheduled. If Washington State wants to forfeit that's on them.
Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
nuk13 wrote:

He refused the covid shot. So much for living in the land of the free.


Yeah and like what 3 or 4 assistants as well. They use a run-and-shoot offense which is kinda niche so it will be difficult to just grab a few football people and continue with what they were doing.



I just submitted my Covid shot accommodation request to my employer last week so I'll see how that goes.
B
BroncoBot
nuk13 wrote:

He refused the covid shot. So much for living in the land of the free.

I tried very hard to not make this political. :lol: :lol: :lol: Almost put it in the "other" discussion cause I knew it would happen. I feel bad for their players. madness all the way around.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.