Archived Topic

Hannah Storm wears a camouflage dress while talking up BYU

by craigoscarson · 2/25/2010

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/espn-suspends-tony-kornheiser-022310?GT1=39002



If you don't know, Tony Kornheiser was suspended for 2 weeks for commenting on Hannah Storms outfits on ESPN....



well...



today she's wearing a camouflage type leopard print dress during Kornheisers suspension....hilarious; almost as if she decided to amp it up some after his comments....



funnier?



She talked up BYU as they showed our highlights from the SDSU game while chatting with Doug Gottlieb





I mentioned a few months ago that I found her oddly attractive for a late 40s woman (47 years (born June 13, 1962); but moreso because of how she's changed her look since doing news tv in the past...



Kornheiser must be steamed to see her wear even more obnoxious outfits after his comments and suspension
C
craigoscarson
http://i34.tinypic.com/n53foh.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
craigoscarson
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5489/storm.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
Meh. she's alright. I just prefer anchor persons to dress more professional. Let the field and sideline reporters be more hoochie. I say the same thing about Kathie Lee and Hoda when I see them on The Today show (When my wife watches). Both dress like they are 20-somethings. Sorry, don't love it, because they are not.



Kornheiser was right. Spot on, actually.
C
craigoscarson
Lawboy wrote:
Meh. she's alright. I just prefer anchor persons to dress more professional. Let the field and sideline reporters be more hoochie. I say the same thing about Kathie Lee and Hoda when I see them on The Today show (When my wife watches). Both dress like they are 20-somethings. Sorry, don't love it, because they are not.



Kornheiser was right. Spot on, actually.


She's 47............



I agree her wardrobe for ESPN is questionable but she's 47 years old. I think I have a very attractive wife, but she's 30... Hannah Storm is 47 years old. I can't think of 3 better looking women at that age; which makes it more ironic considering I never found her attractive when she did tv news (her haircut back then made her look 50).



I say if a woman looks that good at 47, she can wear whatever she wants. Maybe it'll inspire more women to not let themselves go.



http://www.sidelinehotties.com/images/2008/09/hannah-storm-11.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
For 47, she does look great, no doubt about it. And good for her. But should the office--a sports office at and that dominated by men, many of whom are known pigs--be the place to flaunt it? No way. Seriously, it is reverse sexual discrimination. She is begging for naughty comments with how she puts herself together.



I'd hate to see what Dan Hicks wears around that house, ya know....
C
craigoscarson
Lawboy wrote:
For 47, she does look great, no doubt about it. And good for her. But should the office-- sports office at and that dominated by men, many of whom are known pigs--be the place to flaunat it? No way. Seriously, it is reverse sexual discrimination. She is begging for naughty comments with how she puts herself together.



I'd hate to see what Dan Hicks wears around that house, ya know....


It's not like she's walking around in a halter top with a gstring showing from her low cut jeans. I'm not defending her wardrobe, in fact, I'd agree that it's a tad on the unproffesional side, but she's not responsible for
working in a profession dominated by men , many are known to be pigs
...



if's not her fault that men are pigs anymore than chuckarama is responsible for fat Ute fans..
M
Mars


Not hot. At all.
S
SpiffCoug
Mars wrote:


Not hot. At all.

I'm with Mars. Not attractive and not really all that good at being a sports anchor. Don't like her looks, reporting or anchoring.
M
Mars
kitic77 wrote:
I'm with Mars. Not attractive and not really all that good at being a sports anchor. Don't like her looks, reporting or anchoring.

The classic triple non-threat. :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.