Archived Topic

Oh my.....USU fan board is saying...

by Fido · 9/20/2021

Advertisement
F
Fido
that:

- Boise State is better than anyone that BYU has faced all season

- Utah State is better than Boise State

- BYU is a "winnable" game for USU

- ESPN is overhyping BYU

- If BYU tries to storm their home field should they lose, boy would there be an issue with the student section

- USU better prepare before they play to prevent BYU from punching any returned interceptions out of their hands

- Boney Fuller was trying to be offensive to farmers with his "we are farmers" audio over the "we believe that we will win" chant video--and that BYU fans think food comes from the store, not farms



It is just silly most of the time so I can't tell when they are serious or not.
B
BoiseBYU
LOL. BSU is going to scorch them this week. I hope these people don’t express like things related to vaccinations, because there’s already enough of that silliness out there.
G
Guest
Hahahah, those Utah State kids, they really have some ideas. I hope they have enjoyed their season so far, because I have a feeling it's going to take a bit of a turn here.
B
BroncoBot
BSU will be out for blood and USU seems to give us fits from time to time. both will be dangerous games.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.