Archived Topic

Football attendance

by EM_Puma · 9/15/2021

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I was surprised in watching portions of Virginia's game vs Illinois how many seats were empty. I just checked the "official" stats and it says that they were 59% full (capacity of 61,500). Must be like BYU where they always list tickets sold and not actual attendance. It seemed much more sparse than that.



In their 1st home season game last week they had 70%, but still surprising for a season opener.



ASU hasn't done extremely well either. I was watching AFR on BYUtv tonight and the ASU footage they showed made it look likewise poorly attended, but the official numbers for their 1st games with non-P5 opponents has been 68% for Southern Utah and 65% for UNLV (65,820 capacity).



BYU has done very well their first two games, especially where one was at an independent location and therefore didn't involve as many students as the game Saturday vs Utah.
F
Fido
https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/258643419_4833567119986879_5947958817534911938_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=D9QoGLz45wIAX-fghSS&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=ddfd2be97c943d59a27bf4f983f78043&oe=619C72C4" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Can I get a roll call for any going to the USC game?



It is with great honor, gratitude, and thanksgiving that for our one year anniversary my dear and beloved beautiful wife got us tickets. Go Cougs. Amen and amen. 🙏



I see a weakened BYU playing down a step where the game will be close, maybe overtime. I am hoping for a run heavy Tyler show for 200+



Would love to have the offense explode for 500+



BYU 31-USC 30
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.