Archived Topic

Y makes Nat'l Highlights

by Y&Brit · 2/25/2010

Advertisement
Y
Y&Brit
I guess it's not that big of deal, but in case yewt 'fans' or whatever they think they are visit this board so I'm just reminding them who the Champs are.



BYU.

Watch SC right now, ESPNNEWS, FSN I've already seen 4 highlight segments with espnnews repeating the same reel. They did a better job than the mtn. I caught the halftime show of the unlv-tcu game, and all they could talk about wasn't worth hearing. BYU is going to win out and be the champs, but all the mtn. will do is show a brief highlight after the women's grass cutting championship team bake sale bologna and air 300 hours of colorado state basketball boring stuff and a pro-boylen segment. Well, to that I say Cougs are still the giants.







On the right:



http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.