Archived Topic

BIG 12 Basketball is going to be amazing!

by Jarhead · 9/10/2021

Advertisement
J
Jarhead
Maybe we can hang on to Mark Pope now? I'm really excited to see the trajectory of the team!
N
nuk13
This has to be a blow to the WCC. Will Gonzaga and St. Mary's have to look elswhere for competition? Will BYU keep those 2 on their schedule?
J
jadesroom
When interviewed on the pregame show Saturday, Pope said that this year's schedule will be released on Tuesday. Look for it on tomorrow's Sports Nation
B
BroncoBot
nuk13 wrote:

This has to be a blow to the WCC. Will Gonzaga and St. Mary's have to look elswhere for competition? Will BYU keep those 2 on their schedule?

no way I'd keep those 2 on the schedule with the brutal gauntlet that will be big12 bball. sign up cupcakes in the offseason.
S
SpiffCoug
BroncoBot wrote:


This has to be a blow to the WCC. Will Gonzaga and St. Mary's have to look elswhere for competition? Will BYU keep those 2 on their schedule?

no way I'd keep those 2 on the schedule with the brutal gauntlet that will be big12 bball. sign up cupcakes in the offseason.


I'd love to find a way to keep at least Gonzaga on the schedule, that was a fun game to look forward to. But I'm with you, I think the Big 12 schedule is going to be more than difficult enough without adding a perennial Top 5 team to the schedule as well.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.