Archived Topic

"Seniors" on the team this year

by Fido · 9/9/2021

Advertisement
F
Fido
I know on the official roster the players class was not incremented as 2020 was a free covid year. So this makes it look like there aren't many seniors in this year's class. We know of these 3 who would have used their last eligibility year last year but got a free covid year:

DB Jared Kapisi

DL Uriah Leiataua

WR Samson Nacua



I ran through the roster and found the following Juniors that show 2021 is their 5th year in the program. I'm assuming this would be the player's last year in the program with a few exceptions. These are the players I see in this situation:

DB Keenan Ellis

OL James Empey

DL Lorenzo Fauatea

RB Lopini Katoa

DB D'Angelo Mandell

WR Neil Pau'u

DB Mitchell Price

DL Alden Tofa

DL Earl Tuioti-Mariner

OL Joe Tukuafu



I did not pull in any of the Sophomores or Juniors who are in their 4th year in the program as I don't think that is a safe assumption--even though there may be some there who leave after this year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.