Archived Topic

Starting QB Named

by hawkwing · 8/25/2021

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Definitely happy with this choice. I had a feeling he was going to win the starting Job so I went back and watched Utah State 2019 and the first half of that game was probably the best QBing that we had seen since Beck and Hall.
S
SpiffCoug
I'm just worrying about an injury free start for Jaren. He left injured in his previous two starts.
F
frdbtr
SpiffCoug wrote:

I'm just worrying about an injury free start for Jaren. He left injured in his previous two starts.


Definitely a huge concern. That is why I am glad we have Baylor as the backup, we know he will win games for us if Jaren goes down. Hopefully we can keep him healthy because with his skill set, IMO we have the best chance to have a very good season with him.



On another note, with the all white uniforms and that number 3 on his jersey, doesn't he look like Kyle Van Noy playing offense to anyone else? :)
S
SpiffCoug
Totally looks like KVN. Good call.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.