F
FidoThe Migao brothers are not on the camp roster. Buzz is they are trying to work out eligibility issues and hope to be able to join soon. But another thread speculated they may not be able to work things out until January.
23 players I had on my tracker as scholarship players were not listed in the initial camp roster. Of those on the roster, I only see 71 of the 85 scholarships accounted for. I hope this means others will be added soon.
Jaques Wilson is again not on the roster. I thought his knee was good, but he was working something out.
OL Keanu Saleapaga and Mo Unutoa are both not on the roster. Reports said they may be leaving football to focus on school and other things. This leaves the OL quite young--and explains the late additions to the camp roster as preferred walk ons.
Other names not on the roster yet that surprised me: Tanner Baker, Michael Daley, Sione Finau, Micah Harper, Mufi Hunt, Ben and Hank Tuipulotu.
23 players I had on my tracker as scholarship players were not listed in the initial camp roster. Of those on the roster, I only see 71 of the 85 scholarships accounted for. I hope this means others will be added soon.
Jaques Wilson is again not on the roster. I thought his knee was good, but he was working something out.
OL Keanu Saleapaga and Mo Unutoa are both not on the roster. Reports said they may be leaving football to focus on school and other things. This leaves the OL quite young--and explains the late additions to the camp roster as preferred walk ons.
Other names not on the roster yet that surprised me: Tanner Baker, Michael Daley, Sione Finau, Micah Harper, Mufi Hunt, Ben and Hank Tuipulotu.

