Archived Topic

‘I just love hoopin’ anywhere, anytime’

by E-Zone15 · 7/16/2021

Advertisement
E
E-Zone15
Hunter Erickson is getting some really good experience playing the the Utah Powder league with and against College and Pro players. He is averaging 18 points, 4 rebounders, and 3 assists while shooting 60% from FG and 60% from 3 point range (only player in the 12 team league to do both).



Link: BYU’s Hunter Erickson thriving in Powder League
J
jadesroom
Good article. I hope the DN will do a follow up article focusing on Payton Dastrup. BYU may not have worked out for him, but I'm interested in how life is going for him.
G
Guest
jadesroom wrote:

Good article. I hope the DN will do a follow up article focusing on Payton Dastrup. BYU may not have worked out for him, but I'm interested in how life is going for him.


He just got engaged.
E
E-Zone15
E-Zone15 wrote:

Hunter Erickson is getting some really good experience playing the the Utah Powder league with and against College and Pro players. He is averaging 18 points, 4 rebounders, and 3 assists while shooting 60% from FG and 60% from 3 point range (only player in the 12 team league to do both).



Link: BYU’s Hunter Erickson thriving in Powder League


It looks like a true "Street Ball" type of game, Payton has gained a lot of weight (he got injured in this game.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4eYiJj1fkg
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.