Archived Topic

SDSU

by Mars · 2/24/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


BYU won 71-69 in San Diego earlier this conference season, but the game was uncomfortably close in the end. Can BYU beat an angry Aztec squad a second time? Get in your picks NOW for tomorrow's huge game!



http://www.cougarcorner.com/bball_predictions.php
M
Mars


Schmoe guessed the final score perfectly upon his way to a 66-point showing! I would heap even more praise upon our #1 overall playa', except that his feat of strength was duplicated, as FurriousCougar was once again blessed from on high with 66 points, to help make up in advance for the pain and trauma of two long, hard years in Thailand!

:D



We all know who is coming up on Wednesday. But do you know what the final score will be? Here's a hint... I don't.



http://www.cougarcorner.com/bball_predictions.php
U
urroner
Big deal about Schmoe. He's been stuck in that #1 position for how long. The dude is in a bad rut, unlike me who has gone up 7 positions in the last two games. I was #42 and now I'm #35. Seems like Schmoe's progression has been stopped, IOW, he's been damned while I am doing just fine, working hard and moving on up to the top.



[youtube]AV0fmNo7474[/youtube]
M
Mars
urroner wrote:
Big deal about Schmoe. He's been stuck in that #1 position for how long.

Two weeks? He dropped down to 3rd for a short while before getting his 2nd wind...
A
ABYUFAN
Mars - don't you mean "breaking" his second wind?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.