Archived Topic

UNM struggling with CSU

by CougarClaw · 2/24/2010

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Game was tied near the half. CSU has lead by a bunch.



UNM had trouble with Air force too. Are they looking forward to BYU perhaps? Or are they just going to be that easy to knock off. We killed CSU and Air Force in both our games.
S
Schmoe
Well, currently Rams are down 4. I guess I root for a Lobo loss since they'll still be #10 when we play them and it will take some pressure off the Cougs.
G
Gunk
Wow...4 min left in the game and Rams are down by 5. Come on Rams!
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
FurriousCougar wrote:
http://www.justin.tv/sportzentertainment2c#r=wH0cfG8~


thanks for the link. Good game from what I've seen so far. I think it's a lot more advantageous for NM to win this one.

I agree, but it's hard not to cheer for CSU.



CSU looks good tonight.
G
Gunk
declocoug wrote:
declocoug wrote:
http://www.justin.tv/sportzentertainment2c#r=wH0cfG8~


thanks for the link. Good game from what I've seen so far. I think it's a lot more advantageous for NM to win this one.

I agree, but it's hard not to cheer for CSU.



CSU looks good tonight.


Doesn't look like they're going to pull it off, though. Bummer :~(
I
Iceman
CougarClaw wrote:
Game was tied near the half. CSU has lead by a bunch.



UNM had trouble with Air force too. Are they looking forward to BYU perhaps? Or are they just going to be that easy to knock off. We killed CSU and Air Force in both our games.


Even worse, they beat Air Force by a mere three points in the PIT!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.