Archived Topic

SDSU Prediction Thread

by Y&Brit · 2/24/2010

Advertisement
Y
Y&Brit
Mormons/Fredette 91

meso-americans 79





Refs love sds early on, but loud crowd and our players throw them out like they will NM on saturday.
G
Gunk
BYU 85

SDSU 73



SDSU keeps it close in the beginning but runs out of gas mid way through the 2nd half.
B
bigbluepuma
Agreed.





BYU 88



SDSU 69
I
Iceman
BYU 91

SDSU 74

and one of Jimmer's wives gives them a kiss. ;)
S
Schmoe
So, who's bringing the "Hey SDSU, which one of your drunken one-night-stands gave you herpes?" sign?
Advertisement
B
bigbluepuma
We wouldn't chant "you're still losers" at the end fo the game, would we? :evil: :whistle: ;) Nahh 8) 8)
G
Gunk
Schmoe wrote:
So, who's bringing the "Hey SDSU, which one of your drunken one-night-stands gave you herpes?" sign?


I won't be at the game, but here's a shortened version in case someone opts to make the sign. I would.



"SDSU, which one night stand gave you herpes?"
B
bigbluepuma
Gunk wrote:
So, who's bringing the "Hey SDSU, which one of your drunken one-night-stands gave you herpes?" sign?


I won't be at the game, but here's a shortened version in case someone opts to make the sign. I would.



"SDSU, which one night stand gave you herpes?"


Is this a reference to SDSUSTDS? :whistle: :roll: ;)
S
Schmoe
No, just STDSU.
B
bigbluepuma
Gesundheit!
Advertisement
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
No, just STDSU.

Hey, they might be STDSU, but our players are STUDS!!!!



Sorry, but Schmoe made me do it.
G
Gunk
Schmoe wrote:
No, just STDSU.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B
BoiseBYU
SDSU also spells SUDS hmmmmm



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.