Archived Topic

Total Cougar victories

by Florwood · 2/23/2010

Advertisement
F
Florwood
BYU's best season for basketball victories was 1950-51, second year under Stan Watts, where they ended up 28-9, won the NIT and went 1-2 in the still-young NCAA tournament.



Seems a given this year's team will beat that total, with four regular season games, 1-3 MWC tournament games, and 1-6 NCAA tournament games left. Where do you think the team will end up?
B
bigbluepuma
I expect them to not only do better, but do much better than in recent years. It will start in Vegas. After all the hashing over what went wrong last time, I think they went to Vegas with an attitude of "not to lose." They got embarrassed with that attitude. I think they will go to the tourney ( not just the UNLV game) with something to prove, and play to win. I expect them to play their best basketball at the end, win the Vegas Invite., and go deep into the NCAA tourney.



You heard it here first. 8) 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.