Archived Topic

This Just In--Olympics

by BoiseBYU · 2/23/2010

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
President Obama announces that don't ask don't tell policy to still apply to Olympic ice dancing



Speaking of the ice dancers, I could have sworn that was Barry Manilow skating for the Russians?



Irony: British female ice skater decked out like some redneck out of the Dukes of Hazzard. The irony is how many duke of hazzardians do you think were watching ice dancing?



Canadians spend $175 million to own the podium. So far they have 9 medals. At $20 million a pop for that price they could own a squadron of F-15s



Suggestions for better events: individual and team snowball fights



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
And the Russian dancers--surely Russia with all its petro dollars can afford to buy its dancers clothes and not force them onto rags



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bigbluepuma
Let's "face" it. Those were the ugliest costumes in the history of ICE. :sick: :sick:
B
bigbluepuma
And their performance didn't warrant the podium. I think they got the sympathy vote because of the rags they were wearing
B
bigbluepuma
And their original (folk dance) performance and costumes should have gotten them thrown out of the Olympics...and Canada...and the civilized world... :angry: :angry:
Advertisement
B
bigbluepuma
And the other Americans should have gotten the bronze. They were fabulous.
C
CougarClaw
I didn't think it was possible to make that Russian blonde look ugly.



They succeeded.
S
scott715
Urroner gave her his beauty tips!
B
bigbluepuma
scott715 wrote:
Urroner gave her his beauty tips!


Only the best for the Russians :roll: :whistle:
U
urroner
bigbluepuma wrote:
Urroner gave her his beauty tips!


Only the best for the Russians :roll: :whistle:


Hey!!!!! My beauty secrets are trade secrets and I don't give them out lightly, but I'll give you a hint of some of the suggestions I gave the Russians, it involves three pounds of course gravel, a large sack of horse manure, fresh of course, and the removal of her single tooth by a 20lb. sledge hammer. I can't tell you the rest or Mick Jagger will get POed with me. Man, it was amazing how I got Carrot Top's hair red, but top secret. I started working with him in 1999.



http://www.onlinenursingdegrees.org/images/carrot-top.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.