Nice to know he's got a soft spot in his heart for cancer-survivors (no, he didn't mention that in this article, but his "been on the BYU bandwagon from day one" has focused primarily on it from day one), but I still think he's a douche-bag for crapping on any journalistic integrity in keeping with the interests of The Company, after the Arizona State debacle.
In case you're curious, no, this isn't a grudge I'm giving up any time soon. Katz tried his DAMNDEST to make Rose out to be an idiot in his article, when the most MODEST investigation into, oh, the RULES OF THE GAME, would have showed that Rose was COMPLETELY correct, and the Pac-10 Corruption Committee Chair (or Head Referree, whichever title they use these days, I can't keep it straight) was an INCOMPETENT lying sack of sheit.
Good to know a cancer-bout will finally make Andy feel a little remorse for it.
/rant