Archived Topic

BYU vs Zags

by GAKunkel · 3/10/2021

Advertisement
G
GAKunkel
Umm... wow. Not what I was expecting. Can we sustain it?



Kispert will heat up. Need to keep the pressure on him and Timme.



This has probably been the best half of BYU basketball I have seen.
B
BoiseBYU
I have not seen BYU play a better half of basketball than that first half. Now it’s a nail biter. Gonzaga is so good.
G
GAKunkel
So, so close. Gonzaga defense was smothering and the offense faltered down the stretch.
B
byufan4ever
GAKunkel wrote:

So, so close. Gonzaga defense was smothering and the refs didn't call anything and the offense stood around and just threw the ball right to the Zags down the stretch.


There, I fixed it for ya. Also, when was the last time we played some intense pressure D? I'm not saying that we should do it all the time and it has it's risks, but we just sat back and let them bully us.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.