Archived Topic

USA v Canada

by CougarClaw · 2/22/2010

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
What.

an.

amazing.

game.



I realize there may not be a lot of hockey fans on the board and I don't have more than a healthy respect for a sport of athleticism and skill.



That being said I think Canada out-shot USA 42-21 shots on goal and were clearly the better players. THe last goal was a diving outstretched, shot on an empty net but a thing of BEAUTY for the US.



Canada's probably PISSED. I hope they don't invade.
S
SpiffCoug
Probably going to be some brisk business at pubs and bars all across Canada tonight!
B
BYUROCKS
CougarClaw wrote:
What.

an.

amazing.

game.



I realize there may not be a lot of hockey fans on the board and I don't have more than a healthy respect for a sport of athleticism and skill.



That being said I think Canada out-shot USA 42-21 shots on goal and were clearly the better players. THe last goal was a diving outstretched, shot on an empty net but a thing of BEAUTY for the US.



Canada's probably PISSED. I hope they don't invade.




If they do, I hope they will just kidnap everyone from DC, thats helps us more than it helps them =D
B
BroncoBot
BYUROCKS wrote:
What.

an.

amazing.

game.



I realize there may not be a lot of hockey fans on the board and I don't have more than a healthy respect for a sport of athleticism and skill.



That being said I think Canada out-shot USA 42-21 shots on goal and were clearly the better players. THe last goal was a diving outstretched, shot on an empty net but a thing of BEAUTY for the US.



Canada's probably PISSED. I hope they don't invade.




If they do, I hope they will just kidnap everyone from DC, thats helps us more than it helps them =D




I don't know why our reps in DC don't just voluntarily go to Canada and try to run our northern neighbors. Ideologically they are pretty similar.
M
Metal Bubba
NHL hockey is boring. Olympic hockey is the shiznit.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.