G
GAKunkelUnless the wheels completely come off, it looks like we are tourney bound. Even if we lose against SMC on Sat and lose the first game of the WCC tournament we'd still be a bubble team.
But I don't see us losing on Sat and something tells me after a first round exist last year Pope is going to have the guys dialed up.
So, the question remains, how of a seed is possible? Right now we are projected as high as a 7th seed. We never get what we're projected as, so reality is if the season were to end today, we'd be an 8 or 9.
Should we win the rest of our games and lose to Gonzaga in the finals, I think we end up with a 6th seed. We miraculously beat Gonzaga, and I think we jump as high as a 4th seed.
But I don't see us losing on Sat and something tells me after a first round exist last year Pope is going to have the guys dialed up.
So, the question remains, how of a seed is possible? Right now we are projected as high as a 7th seed. We never get what we're projected as, so reality is if the season were to end today, we'd be an 8 or 9.
Should we win the rest of our games and lose to Gonzaga in the finals, I think we end up with a 6th seed. We miraculously beat Gonzaga, and I think we jump as high as a 4th seed.

