Archived Topic

BYU NFL Combine invites

by E-Zone15 · 2/1/2021

Advertisement
E
E-Zone15
Boy BYU has sure got a lot of player this year that have got NFL Combine Invites. So far the list includes:

Matt Bushman, TE

Dax Milne, WR

Khyiris Tonga, NT

Chris Wilcox, CB



BYU Football’s Dax Milne, Matt Bushman Receive Invites To NFL Combine; https://kslsports.com/452334/byu-football-dax-milne-matt-bushman-nfl-combine-invite/?



BYU Football: Dax Milne Invited to the NFL Combine; https://www.si.com/college/byu/news/byu-football-dax-milne-invited-to-the-nfl-combine



I'm pretty sure that both Zach Wilson (QB) and Brady Christensen (OT) will also get invites, but I wonder about BYU's other 2 OLmen (Chandon Herring OT, Tristen Hoge OG, and DB Troy Warner). Still 6 invites is very impressive.
G
Guest
I can't remember a year when BYU had more than 1 or 2 invites. This is unheard of.
S
scott715
5 drafted



UDFAs



Bushman - Raiders

Tristen Hoge - Jets

Chandon Herring - Titans

Isaiah Kaufusi - Colts

Zayne Anderson - Chiefs

Troy Warner - Rams

Zac Dawe - Falcons
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.