A
a1247I know the season just finished but I'm curious who everyone thinks will be under center next year assuming Wilson goes pro.
Personally I would like to see what Hall could do. He's an amazing athlete and he seemed to have an arm thats capable of making all the throws. But his health has been an issue and I'm not sure if thats going to change. For his own health maybe he should concentrate on baseball.
I am not sold on Romney only because I don't think he has the arm strength to make all the throws.
I actually think Jacon Conover will be the starter. I heard he impressed people running the scout team this year. I've found a few clips of him. The second clip he talks about Kalani and the offensive staff he had hired before Jacob committed to the Y. And it looks like some of the passes in the highlights were to Gunner Romney.
https://youtu.be/RXXib0a7lzA
https://youtu.be/q4j0APSBfkM
Personally I would like to see what Hall could do. He's an amazing athlete and he seemed to have an arm thats capable of making all the throws. But his health has been an issue and I'm not sure if thats going to change. For his own health maybe he should concentrate on baseball.
I am not sold on Romney only because I don't think he has the arm strength to make all the throws.
I actually think Jacon Conover will be the starter. I heard he impressed people running the scout team this year. I've found a few clips of him. The second clip he talks about Kalani and the offensive staff he had hired before Jacob committed to the Y. And it looks like some of the passes in the highlights were to Gunner Romney.
https://youtu.be/RXXib0a7lzA
https://youtu.be/q4j0APSBfkM

