B
byufan4everWhere do you rank Zach Wilson as an all-time BYU QB? If he leaves for the NFL what will his legacy at BYU be? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching him and the team this season. But, I think 25 years from now we'll be saying that he had one great season against weak competition (not his fault) and while we have a top 25 ranking to show for it, no special bowl.
I don't think that he is hands-down better than any of these: Detmer, McMahon, Young, Bosco, Hall.
I think maybe he fits in somewhere with this next group: Wilson (Marc), Nielsen, Sarkisian, Beck, Carter, Walsh, Doman
What do you think? I guess the other debate is if Hall really belongs in the first or second group as well.
I don't think that he is hands-down better than any of these: Detmer, McMahon, Young, Bosco, Hall.
I think maybe he fits in somewhere with this next group: Wilson (Marc), Nielsen, Sarkisian, Beck, Carter, Walsh, Doman
What do you think? I guess the other debate is if Hall really belongs in the first or second group as well.

