Archived Topic

Most fun I’ve had watching a bowl game since BYU vs. Crowton’s Oregon

by Sammich · 12/23/2020

Advertisement
S
Sammich
I know a lot of people like a nail biter, but I absolutely love the offensive clinic we’re putting on and seeing the defense stand strong. Hope to see more of the same in the second half!
B
BoiseBYU
It is like the Navy game all over!
S
Sammich
Three mistakes in a row end up in our first punt of the game. Crazy.
G
Guest
Great game. Bowls like that are very fun.
V
vancouvercougar
The Defense was a pleasant surprise
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Was last night’s victory the first win in the state of Florida???
S
scott715
Yes
E
EM_Puma
vancouvercougar wrote:

Was last night’s victory the first win in the state of Florida???


YES!!!

:) :crazy: :love:
S
SpiffCoug
I love boring games where we blow out the opposing team. When it happens in a bowl, it makes it that much sweeter.



It was such a satisfying win to finish such a satisfying season.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.