Archived Topic

BYU destroys SDSU

by hawkwing · 12/19/2020

Advertisement
G
Guest
It's always satisfying to beat up a whiny, annoying little brother and the Cougars dropped the hammer on the 18 ranked SDSU basketball squad.
E
EM_Puma
hawkwing wrote:

It's always satisfying to beat up a whiny, annoying little brother and the Cougars dropped the hammer on the 18 ranked SDSU basketball squad.


Isn't it though?
B
BoiseBYU
Tough week for the Waaaaztecs :)
S
SpiffCoug
I honestly wonder if San Diego St fans are more obsessed with BYU than Utah fans.
S
scott715
It is probably just a handful of SDSU fans.
Advertisement
N
nuk13
I'm happy they played us and very happy we won and played as well as we did. Would we have been better off scheduling someone else with fans you like? If we're going to play teams their fans aren't going to like loosing any more than we do.
B
BoiseBYU
As well as I could tell, the players and coaches at SDSU competed with sportsmanship and class. I think there are some really off kilter SDSU fans (like at Utah and BYU too no doubt) that skew the perception of them
B
BroncoBot
BoiseBYU wrote:

As well as I could tell, the players and coaches at SDSU competed with sportsmanship and class. I think there are some really off kilter SDSU fans (like at Utah and BYU too no doubt) that skew the perception of them

"THESHOW"'s official twitter account doesn't help their sportsmanship cause.



i'm an optimist this year.



BYU continues to look better.

Pretty impressed with Lee and Harward this year.



It's too bad we lost Baxter. He would have been a big help.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.