G
GAKunkelWell, I have seen four games this season so far and I have to say I'm unimpressed. For as talented as this team is supposed to be, we look sloppy and unenergetic.
Tonight against BSU, we had 6 turnovers in the first 5 min. It took close to 10 min to score a bucket.
I don't know what it is but the offense just isn't there.
Suffice to say, while I hope I am wrong, I don't see this team getting an at-large bid. Way too early in the season and it is after a loss, but I think we're going to have to win the WCC tourney to go dancing.
Tonight against BSU, we had 6 turnovers in the first 5 min. It took close to 10 min to score a bucket.
I don't know what it is but the offense just isn't there.
Suffice to say, while I hope I am wrong, I don't see this team getting an at-large bid. Way too early in the season and it is after a loss, but I think we're going to have to win the WCC tourney to go dancing.

