Archived Topic

Utah State head coaching vacancy - Grimes interviewed

by Fido · 12/7/2020

Advertisement
F
Fido
Trevor Allen

@TrevorASports

54m

Weber State head coach Jay Hill and BYU offensive coordinator Jeff Grimes have interviewed for the vacant head coaching job at Utah State, sources tell @kslsports



Trevor Allen

@TrevorASports

51m

Source also tells @kslsports that interim HC Frank Maile, Tulane head coach Willie Fritz and Kent State head coach Sean Lewis has interviewed for the Aggie head coaching job.


1336001823732207616
G
Guest
I wish Tuiaki would interview for it.
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:

I wish Tuiaki would interview for it.


Unfortunately, USU's president would disqualify him on religious and cultural bases.
J
jadesroom
"Unfortunately, USU's president would disqualify him on religious and cultural bases."





Imagine the national outcry if Maile wasn't LDS and Polynesian.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:

I wish Tuiaki would interview for it.


He can't, he's poly and LDS...



I see others have picked up on this...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.