E
EM_PumaAll have seen Tweet at bottom about Washington having reached out to BYU for a game this Saturday.
I like Casey Adam's response
https://twitter.com/alpinecasey/status/1330709251753275392
How can PAC12 opt out of the contracts that were set with BYU vs UT, ASU & Stanford saying its was force majeure and now suddenly say they can play under some new covenants? I think it's a bunch of BS.
I honestly don't see BYU adhering to the same COVID reporting/testing framework of the PAC12 just to schedule a game at this point and I agree with them.
I like Casey Adam's response
How can PAC12 opt out of the contracts that were set with BYU vs UT, ASU & Stanford saying its was force majeure and now suddenly say they can play under some new covenants? I think it's a bunch of BS.
I honestly don't see BYU adhering to the same COVID reporting/testing framework of the PAC12 just to schedule a game at this point and I agree with them.

