Archived Topic

Players getting Hula Bowl invite

by Fido · 11/18/2020

Advertisement
F
Fido
1328912957309296649
Khyris Tonga
F
Fido
1339046529986867205
Tristen Hoge adds a hula bowl invite.
S
scott715
I wonder if the game will be played.
F
Fido
scott715 wrote:

I wonder if the game will be played.


Answer is newly "no". ;)


1339605064277610498
F
Fido
1339763715210575874

No game but still an honor to be selected. Troy Warner picks that up this time.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Fido wrote:


I wonder if the game will be played.


Answer is newly "no". ;)


1339605064277610498


Um. Not the same game.



Polynesian Bowl = High School All-Star game. Cancelled.



Hula Bowl = College All-Star game. Currently still planned to be played.
G
gingi
Don't worry - There's still time to shut down the game and save tens of thousands of lives. Now that a new even more dangerous strain of Covid has been discovered to be communicated digitally, all viewers of electrical equipment will be required to wear special goggles starting next week.
F
Fido
snoscythe wrote:

Um. Not the same game.



Polynesian Bowl = High School All-Star game. Cancelled.



Hula Bowl = College All-Star game. Currently still planned to be played.


Guh! My bad. Thanks for the correction. But with the Aloha Stadium getting condemned and quarantining I'd be shocked if they do hold this game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.