Archived Topic

Kyle Morrell

by nuk13 · 11/17/2020

Advertisement
N
nuk13
This great Cougar and outstanding defensive player has passed to a better world. Thank you Kyle for one of the best defensive plays in BYU history.
R
redneckjedi
When I was playing peewee football in 8th grade, we were doing an offense vs. skeleton defense drill, to get the offense's reads down. I was playing the MLB spot on the skeleton. My coach knew I was a huge BYU fan, and wanted to keep the offense on its toes. "You know the play where Kyle Morrell jumps over the line for a sack?" "Sure do!" "Think you can do it?" "Absolutely!" It worked, although just like Morrell I jumped a little too far and had to settle for a handful of jersey---it still blew up the play. The offense decided to go on 2 the next play.



Thanks for that play, and every other play that made 1984 possible.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.