V
vancouvercougarArchived Topic
Utes vs Arizona canceled
by vancouvercougar · 11/6/2020
Advertisement
S
SpiffCougWait until the rest of the state of Utah gets shut down and BYU's final two games get cancelled because the state government won't allow anything to happen.
E
EM_PumaThey've waited so long and now this...I hate Puketah, but I do feel for the players.
We'll see on further BYU games. I'm glad we will at least have game 8 completed tonight. I'm still on the outside hoping that we can pick up an extra game from some cancellation, but the PUKE12 has, as of this moment, closed down that option. Just wait until a few more of their games are cancelled.
We'll see on further BYU games. I'm glad we will at least have game 8 completed tonight. I'm still on the outside hoping that we can pick up an extra game from some cancellation, but the PUKE12 has, as of this moment, closed down that option. Just wait until a few more of their games are cancelled.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

