Archived Topic

What suggestions do you have for the Cougar Club

by hawkwing · 10/26/2020

Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm curious what suggestions you have or would pass along to the Cougar Club to improve their services or make it more desirable to join?
Y
YNot
Discounts and free entry to Olympic sports events. Better and more discounts on concessions and gear.
E
EM_Puma
I think I've been a member for 2 different years. One was to get better FB tickets and the other was a gift from a relative.



I remember the 2 years I was writing for the Daily Herald BYU website and if I was a member, I would technically be a booster and that, I was told, would affect my ability to speak with players. So, after completing that assignment, I guess I've never gotten around to it, but I would like to support BYU sports more.
W
Wolverine
As someone who lives outside of Utah, I've been a member of Cougar Club off and on for a number of years. When my kids were attending BYU, I would purchase FB season tickets to both see the kids and the games. I no longer purchase season tickets, but try to make it to at least 2 games a year. I've never really viewed Cougar Club as a means to provide me with services, but rather as a means for me to support BYU student athletes.
S
snoscythe
I get better benefits that I actually use from the local high school football team's discount cards.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.