Archived Topic

Hats off to receivers

by BroncoBot · 10/18/2020

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Not sure what changed, or if it's just more talented guys (including qb), but the receivers have been great this year.
E
EM_Puma
It just seems like someone flipped on the light switch to this whole team from last year. It's been amazing and great to get back to where we once belonged.
N
nuk13
You beat me to it. Wilson deserves the credit he's getting but the receivers deserve just as much credit. Dax Milne had a game any receiver on any level would be proud to have. I'd like to know his times in the 40 and the 100 meters. He was not the only one and it was all without much help from Gunner Romney who I hope is OK.
B
BroncoBot
nuk13 wrote:

You beat me to it. Wilson deserves the credit he's getting but the receivers deserve just as much credit. Dax Milne had a game any receiver on any level would be proud to have. I'd like to know his times in the 40 and the 100 meters. He was not the only one and it was all without much help from Gunner Romney who I hope is OK.

I've also been impressed with the speed of Wilson. Guy is hard to catch once he gets moving.
G
Guest
Technically hats off to the receivers means that they stepped out of bounds.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.