Archived Topic

Zach's passer rating for the season is now 206.16.

by SpiffCoug · 10/17/2020

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
That was his 4th 200+ passer rating this season. That was the 6th such game of his career.



That ties him with Max Hall for 3rd.



QB 200+ PER Games

1. Detmer...7

1. Sarkisian.7

3. Wilson....6

3. Hall.......6

5. Beck......5

5. McMahon.5
E
EM_Puma
I'm still wide-eyed that we didn't see this type of season on the horizon and when fall camp started, there was still the question among the Cougar fanbase on who would be the starter. I chalk if up to Zack being injured so much so long that we didn't know the real potential.



He'll most likely blow that record out. I hope next week he only has to play about 1/2 of the game so we can make sure to get him to Boise without incident.
E
EM_Puma
That shovel pass to Massen Wake for 8 yards and a touchdown to take the final lead has to be about the most incredible play I've seen. In watching the replay over and over, I just can't believe how smoothly and nonchalantly KW shovels the pass to Wake. A thing of pure perfection. It faked out the announcers and the fans and we all just suddenly go, "What was that?"



Mahones tweet was sweet

https://twitter.com/PatrickMahomes/status/1317425467775979523?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1317425467775979523%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3%2Ccontainerclick_1&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cougarboard.com%2Fboard%2Fmessage.html%3Fid%3D24678128tab%3Dtop10
V
vancouvercougar
My favorite Zach moment Friday night against Houston was after his substantial run for a first down he reached down and offered a hand to the tackler.



That showed how cool, calm and prepared he is in stressful situations
F
frdbtr
I was one that thought Baylor Romney should be the starter this year. In my defense Zach didn't really prove he should have kept his job last year. I certainly didn't see this performance coming. He is currently playing as good or better than any of BYU's greats.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
frdbtr wrote:

I was one that thought Baylor Romney should be the starter this year. In my defense Zach didn't really prove he should have kept his job last year. I certainly didn't see this performance coming. He is currently playing as good or better than any of BYU's greats.

Makes me wonder if BYU would have been better off playing Baylor through the rest of the season. Wilson either was still injured/not 100% or his development over one off season was incredible.
S
scott715
Baylor had turf toe last year.
S
scott715
225 rating for this week.
B
BroncoBot
scott715 wrote:

Baylor had turf toe last year.

put a post operatvie shoe on and LETS GO!!!

;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.