C
Cougy_MonsterWhat is a more impressive record against MWC teams, 13-1 or 29-3? I know straight division says 93% is better than 91% but which is really more impressive?
13-1 is BSU's record all time against the MWC (including as we all know a couple wins over the worst Cougar teams since the 60's....and one of those needed a Payne missed FG at the end).
29-3 is BYU's record in the MWC since Bronco pulled the team out of the dumps in 2006.
Donkey fans pull the 13-1 out of their butt all the time as evidence that BSU is better than MWC teams, but I really don't find it as impressive BYU's (29-3 last 4 years) or TCU's (15-1 last 2 years) or even yewtah's (13-3 last 2 years) recent MWC records.
Nevertheless....if inviting the donkeys to the trough meant an AQ bid I'd take it.
I really don't want the MWC to get torn apart right before crossing the finish line of AQ-hood. This conference shake-up rumor mill is threatening to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for the MWC.
13-1 is BSU's record all time against the MWC (including as we all know a couple wins over the worst Cougar teams since the 60's....and one of those needed a Payne missed FG at the end).
29-3 is BYU's record in the MWC since Bronco pulled the team out of the dumps in 2006.
Donkey fans pull the 13-1 out of their butt all the time as evidence that BSU is better than MWC teams, but I really don't find it as impressive BYU's (29-3 last 4 years) or TCU's (15-1 last 2 years) or even yewtah's (13-3 last 2 years) recent MWC records.
Nevertheless....if inviting the donkeys to the trough meant an AQ bid I'd take it.
I really don't want the MWC to get torn apart right before crossing the finish line of AQ-hood. This conference shake-up rumor mill is threatening to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for the MWC.

