Archived Topic

Marriott Center sell-out vs UNM?

by Short_Change · 2/18/2010

Advertisement
S
Short_Change
Our Elders Quorum bought tickets to the UNM game and we tried to get the bench seats since they're the cheapest and they were all sold out. We ended up paying extra and getting chair seats. Does anyone know if it's gonna be a sell-out? Either way the MC will be rockin! Can't wait for us to send UNM back into 2nd place with their tails between their legs!
M
Mars
Short_Change wrote:
Does anyone know if it's gonna be a sell-out?

There's no doubt. Even if we lose once between now and then, it will be for the MWC Championship.
G
gmj81
It's a Saturday game and the conference title is on the line so it'll be a packed house for sure.
Y
Y&Brit
I went in today to get tickets, I had to use my 2 free vouchers for the sdsu game instead of the NM game. I should've redeemed them ages ago. Oh well, They told me they have several hundred lower seats still available for NM. You just have to pay an upgrade or full price, since I'm a student I don't need to, so if someone wants to buy my SDSU tickets for cheap...
K
kjjson
I went in a week ago and wanted to get the "Best Seats I could" and I ended up near the rafters in the "Upper Prime Chair" section. Is there really lower tickets still available?
Advertisement
G
Gunk
If the weather is bad I may not be able to drive out there for the game as planned. I may have 3 lower level tickets available.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.