Archived Topic

Will the season make it to the end?

by scott715 · 9/9/2020

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
No. I bet no team's schedule survives unscathed. At least what their tentative schedule was on 1 Sept.
B
BringYourUCougar
Yes they will all play to the end, but no it will not be the schedule you set week 1..
Advertisement
G
GAKunkel
Hoge had COVID and now has pneumonia. Four players contracted COVID and rate of infection at BYU continues to rise. At this rate, I would be surprised if BYU stays open the remainder of the season. Students continue to meet up, not wear masks, go to "parties", etc.



Listen, I get the whole argument over COVID not being that bad and everything, but if we want a football season or basketball or anything than the students need to get their act together and stop having FHE.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.