Archived Topic

How many football games does BYU play in 2020?

by SpiffCoug · 8/13/2020

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
My guess is we play 0 or 4. But I don't think any games are actually going to happen.
F
frdbtr
SpiffCoug wrote:

My guess is we play 0 or 4. But I don't think any games are actually going to happen.


I agree with you. I don't think there will be any college football this fall. There are some holdouts right now but they will fall soon. There is too much political pressure and if even one kid gets sick and has long term effects from it, the schools and the conferences will get sued. None of them are going to take that chance.
S
scott715
Well the high schools just played. Let's see if anything happens health wise this week. First game is about 2 weeks away.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.