Archived Topic

Biden/Harris?

by jadesroom · 8/12/2020

Advertisement
J
jadesroom
I'm a moderate conservative Republican, but I can't think of too many legitimate VP choices that Biden could have made that would be worse than Harris. I say that after watching the Democrats' debate in the fall. She, Warren, Sanders, and Booker seemed the most crazy of some crazy candidates. Correct me if I'm wrong. My viewpoint is skewed.
G
Guest
Not the best pick to win over more conservatives. Just as the party debates were for the candidates to try to win support among the most extreme left, the talking points and the debates going forward will be to show how moderate they can be to win the middle.
S
SpiffCoug
There are not going to be any debates.
S
snoscythe
Trump is going to lose the same way Hillary did. Enough people do not want him that they will come just to vote against him.
N
nuk13
If they connect the rioting/looting to the left It will help President Trump.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
possibly the worst candidates (from both sides) the USA has ever seen, for 2 straight elections.
S
SpiffCoug
I was wrong on my debate prediction. But wow was that debate awful.
G
Guest
SpiffCoug wrote:

I was wrong on my debate prediction. But wow was that debate awful.


Not sure that shit show really qualified as a debate.



There are other options than the two clowns who were on that stage. Much better options.
S
snoscythe
If worse comes to worse, I'm just interested to see what Pelosi and Schumer think of Trump's dying wish...
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:

If worse comes to worse, I'm just interested to see what Pelosi and Schumer think of Trump's dying wish...


Interesting thought about what would happen there. I'm no constitutional lawyer, but I understand that the Republican party in general would be responsible for replacing Trump on the ticket, but that it would be up to the states to determine if there's enough time to put the new ticket on the ballot. That could have very interesting effects.
Advertisement
J
jadesroom
How much would you say Chris Wallace was to blame for the clown show of a debate?
S
SpiffCoug
A lot. He did not do well. He didn't think Trump was following the rules, and since Biden wouldn't fight back against it, he thought he needed to. If Biden doesn't want to talk, then he doesn't talk.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.