Archived Topic

JT's Story

by Mars · 2/18/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


I know articles like these aren't commented on much on any sports board, but I think they're awesome and I still like posting them- Tavernari's conversion story: http://www.mormontimes.com/people_news/sports/?id=13392



I find it particularly interesting how he joined the LDS Church in Utah, then moved to Las Vegas and had a hard time getting picked on by cruel Mormon kids in high school. :blush:
F
FurriousCougar
Excellent article. Props to JT.
C
cougarsunited
I like, thanks for posting.
C
clemdiggitydog1
Found myself smiling the whole time I was reading that article,thanks.I'll have to remember how I'm feeling right now toward Jonathan,when he's firing up ill-advised shot after shot,and I'm tempted to yell "get him out" to the radio, again.
M
Mars


From a sports standpoint- JT took over 400 shots last season. So far this season, he's taken just over 200.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.