S
scott715Archived Topic
MAC makings lots of cuts
by scott715 · 5/15/2020
Advertisement
N
nuk13So sad as it is if we return to normal it won't be this fall or any time during footbll. I hope things realign and the money and salaries get reduced to something that will make the playing field (pun intended) more even.
S
scott715Bowling Green ends baseball program as part of athletics restructuring
S
scott715S
scott715Advertisement
G
GuestUConn just signed an Independent deal with CBS Sports for Football.
S
scott715S
scott715Washington cuts 15% from sports budget.
Advertisement
S
scott715G
GuestGood.
S
scott715BYU's sports programs are good top to bottom. I would not like to see us lose any of them. If we had to cut I think swim and diving would be okay to let go. The others I would have a problem with as they are in the running each year to be ranked or at least compete for the conference championship.
Advertisement
S
scott715S
SpiffCougUtah just furloughed their entire athletic department
S
scott715Vague as to what that means. For one day? a month? Is it a move to curry favor? Like a government bailout?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

