G
GuestArchived Topic
Conditioning strategy
by hawkwing · 5/14/2020
Advertisement
S
SammichI kind of assumed that this was basically what Sitake was doing from the beginning. Strength and conditioning is where the culture of the program is instilled, and our culture is easygoing to a fault. Might as well not have anyone there helping with how much good it did the last few years.
S
SpiffCougThat sounds like what great programs do. Tell the players that they can work out on their own. If they want to. Or not. Whatever.
I can still be the cool coach because I talk about how much I love the history of the program, right? And I'm still a great guy and so loveable so I can stay right?
I can still be the cool coach because I talk about how much I love the history of the program, right? And I'm still a great guy and so loveable so I can stay right?
A
ABYUFANI know that I have followed that exact same conditioning program for the last 25 years. No accountability to a third person, and I work out as frequently as I feel like it - and that program has helped me bulk up! About 80 pounds over the past 25 years. So it's probably a pretty good program.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

