Archived Topic

Recruiting on an Uptick?

by scott715 · 4/19/2020

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I'll wait to see results. Ah You's hiring while his son was being recruited, followed by his promotion when his son was getting attention from other schools while on his mission just looks too coincidental.
G
Guest
I'd say recruiting is definitely on an uptick. We used to have classes in the 40s and 50s, now they are in the 70s and 80s.
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:

I'd say recruiting is definitely on an uptick. We used to have classes in the 40s and 50s, now they are in the 70s and 80s.


:lol: :lol: :lol: 80 >40 YUP Uptick
F
Fido
Way too early to try and grade him--but he has shown a willingness to give guys attention that were previously not getting it. It may be too late to come in and salvage a commitment with those guys--but I love that he is giving it a go and the recruits are noticing.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Well it appears the basketball is on an uptick. Can he moonlight and help out with the FB program? Maybe they can work together and teach the FB coaches.
F
frdbtr
So why do we need a recruiting coordinator to fix our recruiting? I thought Kalani was a recruiting master.
G
Gunk
frdbtr wrote:

So why do we need a recruiting coordinator to fix our recruiting? I thought Kalani was a recruiting master.


Recruiting is about effort. Kalani just wants to have fun.
F
Fido
Every team has a recruiting coordinator and even support staff that all help with recruiting. It would be stupid to not have a good one who helps with all the constant work and expect a head coach to do it all.
F
frdbtr
Fido wrote:

Every team has a recruiting coordinator and even support staff that all help with recruiting. It would be stupid to not have a good one who helps with all the constant work and expect a head coach to do it all.


Sarcasm is lost on you.
Advertisement
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.