E
EM_PumaArchived Topic
VOTE !!!
by EM_Puma · 4/10/2020
Advertisement
S
scott715WE are behind. Retweet to your friends.
G
GunkIt's tied up. One hour to go!
S
scott715UP .8% with 55 minutes left. Find someone to vote or to share the message out.
G
GunkWe won!!! That was too close.
Advertisement
S
scott715I got my kids to vote and contacted everyone that I could think of to vote.
G
Gunkscott715 wrote:
I got my kids to vote and contacted everyone that I could think of to vote.
Got my wife to dust off her Twitter account as well.
G
GuestNice job, I thought this was one we wouldn't be able to pull off.
S
scott715I watched it down to the final buzzer. Epic comeback.
S
scott715Advertisement
S
scott715S
scott715small lead going into last 5 minutes.
S
scott715We squeaked it out. Move on to the Elite 8 now. Now time to vote for Cosmo in the final. Next up will be Tennesee.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

