Archived Topic

2020 Spring Football Practices begin Monday, March 2

by Fido · 2/14/2020

Advertisement
F
Fido
Is anyone else excited? I'm interested to see how the incoming RMs are looking.
S
SpiffCoug
All I care about is hearing coaches announce ZERO injuries and ZERO issues with the Honor Code office.
B
BoiseBYU
My Q’s: Can we develop a pass rusher or two? Who will be our number one running back? Can we replace the WRs we lost?
E
EM_Puma
After the last few lack luster years, I'm just not feeling it for football. There have been some great wins, but too many bad losses, and to protect myself, I'm just not all in--especially because it's only Spring practice.



Besides, I've got MBB at the moment and we're riding high at the moment.
F
Fido
I love seeing Andy Reid being involved with the spring Coaching Clinic.
1235991145206800385
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
SpiffCoug wrote:

All I care about is hearing coaches announce ZERO injuries and ZERO issues with the Honor Code office.


Good luck with that wish.
F
frdbtr
BoiseBYU wrote:

My Q’s: Can we develop a pass rusher or two? Who will be our number one running back? Can we replace the WRs we lost?


Our pass rushing issues have much more to do with scheme than player personnel. I don't expect anything to change.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.