Archived Topic

Calling Out BYU Fans Vote for Childs

by scott715 · 2/12/2020

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Wow, USU had dogged this one today. When I looked at this in the morning, Childs was 6% ahead of Merrill. Now he's over 9% behind. They must have the whole campus voting non-stop. No other way they did that.
E
EM_Puma
I've voted for 20 minutes straight and we keep falling behind. The Dairy Utes have something going on. They're hell bent on this one.
G
Gunk
Poll goes till March 23. I can't see the Aggies sustaining their effort.
E
EM_Puma
Gunk wrote:

Poll goes till March 23. I can't see the Aggies sustaining their effort.


Yeah, we'll see. They've almost got him up to 50%. Everyone at BYU is moaning and groaning about Chaz Ah You and have forgotten. There's no way they've accomplished this level of voting without a very focused effort, so I don't see them giving this up. Too many BYU fan's got very arrogant about "Jimmering" this poll and they would have no part of that.



I sat here again this evening and voted for 15 minutes straight. During that time, Merrill moved up from 48.9 to 49%, while Childs went from 34.7 to 34.6. That's indicative of some major concerted effort.



They have that anti-robot device, but I'm sure there is someone who has figured out how to get by that or the dairy utes have nothing more to do until milking time tomorrow morning.
Advertisement
G
Guest
I voted.
E
EM_Puma
The dairy Utes even by-passed the morning milking and have been at it all night long. They are burying this thing. I don't care how long this goes, I don't think they're going to give on this. This is their one opportunity to throw all those eggs from the hen house in one basket.
G
Gunk
They must have figured out how to automate it. Someone wrote a script or something.
S
scott715
Their lead keeps growing on a consistent basis even into the night. It has to be a script.
R
redneckjedi
Its not that hard to write a script to do this, so no credit to the dairy utes for doing so. I did it once for my sister-in-law's blog 7 years ago... Maybe if I get some free time during newborn nighttime feedings, I'll take a stab at it.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Do share.
S
scott715
After last night's win, this makes me upset. YC desires to win this. If each of the ROC would throw down 5-10 votes, we could see if we could turn this around.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.